Boucau ( 64340 )
Type of project : Construction
Within the framework of my project of thermodynamic VMC in construction, I sought to minimize the needs of heating/cooling
A double flow CMV was therefore necessary and wanting to avoid the use of air conditioning, I turned to the thermodynamic CMV.
A meeting with the MyDatec sales representative made me validate this choice.
The successive stages of the operation:
– Sending the house plan to the MyDatec sales department
– Quotations/assembly diagrams
– Delivery (on time)
– I installed it myself without any particular difficulties (I just needed some additional accessories due to a modification, which were delivered to me quickly)
– Trouble-free start-up
The installation has been in operation since the beginning of 2008, without any problems.
As I have no basis for comparison, I cannot give a precise energy balance:
– House of 135m2/Volume 380m3
– Large glass surfaces
– Indoor pool
– Water pump (rain)
– Air/Water Floor Heating/P-A-C
Only energy used: Electricity
EDF bill= 1300 €.
– Full satisfaction of the material
– Competence/availability/reactivity of my MyDATEC contacts
I can only recommend the product and the company.