WHAT DATA CAN BE ACCESSED AND SET UP REMOTELY?
The remote control allows you to visualize all the regulation points of your VMC . In addition, it concerns:
- the hygrometry or humidity level in the rooms
- the room temperature (adjustable according to the thermostat you want)
- the air extraction rate.
Knowing this data will allow you to:
- accelerate or decelerate the ventilation speed of the rooms to avoid drying out the air or dehumidifying the interior.
- indoor and outdoor temperatures. This way, you can optimize your heating or cooling settings for the rooms.
link 3.4 Regulation and automatic control of ventilation systems
CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE OF THE ROOMS
The remote control allows you to control the temperature of the rooms. Indeed, there will always be temperature differences between spaces (upstairs, downstairs, partitioned space or with openings). The heating or cooling needs vary from one room to another and the remote control facilitates the regulation of the thermostat in order to optimize the thermal environment in the zone concerned.
MyDATEC allows you to :
- check the temperature in each room
- to activate a heating system in Bizone mode (day/night zone)
- activate the free cooling mode (active cooling) in the rooms that require it.
For optimal heating and depending on the thermostat settings you want, the CMV can :
- Turn on the pellet stove or heater.
- or stop these machines when the parts overheat.
Similarly, your VMC switches to cooling mode when you activate the “free cooling” mode.
Remote control allows you to rationalize heating and cooling and to save energy!
THE AIR QUALITY SENSOR
The air quality sensor gives you valuable information about the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Indeed, the sensor allows you to check if the VMC :
- filters VOCs and CO2 well,
- perfectly regulates the humidity in the rooms.
The quality sensor is an essential control point that you can also view from your smartphone to adjust the setting of your CMV.
THE STATE OF THE FILTERS
When the filters are clogged and need cleaning, the system can also alert you remotely.
In principle, filters should be changed every six months. However, sometimes this replacement is done without taking into account this periodicity. It depends on the level of pollution in your environment.
If the filters do not work anymore, then the CMV cannot ensure correctly its role which is to
to guarantee the quality of the air
. With remote control, you will receive notifications on the status of the filters in order to maintain or replace them.