MyDATEC test bench to balance the flows
Agreement application on email@example.com
- Installer graduated in thermodynamic double flow and network balancing
- MyDATEC representative
- Agreement number
- Concerned target : Electricians, Heating engineers, Refrigeration engineers
- Duration: 1 day
- Location: MyDATEC premises
- Price: 400€ HT *
- Number: min 5 – max 10
- Prerequisites: Electric concepts,experience in climate engineering, building experience
- Training tools: Presentations alternated with practical situations, learning assessment at the end of the course.
At the end of the training course
- Master the MyDATEC products.
- Learn refrigeration concepts regarding the thermodynamic equipment.
- Integrate the air flow network balancing procedures.
- 1 – MyDATEC’s view on ventilation.
You will receive a dynamic presentation of the operation principles of our thermodynamic CMV and how the system works, as well as a description of the SMART mode system size basic installation rules and maintenance.
- 2 – Further training regarding the internal components and discussions regarding their technical specifications. Practical work on assembly-disassembly will be proposed.
- 3 – Become the specialist in system commissioning! Using the measurement equipment, simulate breakdowns and installation errors and ascertain their effects on the air flow live.
- 4 – On the test bench (image on the back side) and using an anemometer, you will balance the installation according to a MYDATEC procedure. With this exercise, you will discover the effects of pressure losses in an air flow network, at
various flows, and the importance of a good quality network.
- 5 – To assess what you learned, we suggest you to fill in a MCQ. To close the day, you will receive an Expert Installer
MyDATEC Certificate confirming your competencies.