MyDATEC already equips schools, offices, hairdressing salons, general medical and dental offices… and many other buildings for multiple tertiary applications.
The MyDATEC concept is based on two major principles:
- Controlled and permanently adjustable air flows essential in confined spaces
- Heat and cooling energy transfer from internal heat sources
Thus, the greater the ventilation needs, the greater the benefit of the performance of the heat pump on extracted air. This is why our products are very suitable for confined spaces with high human activity, such as school classrooms, offices, conference rooms, waiting rooms… where ventilation needs are very important.
Choosing MyDATEC in tertiary applications such as offices, schools, medical practices, small commercial premises is to benefit :
- The best exhaust air recovery rate on the market
- An efficient and decentralized ventilation system (1 independent network per room, no air networks crossing)
- A very reactive auxiliary system thanks to the regulation of the heating and cooling power delivered to the fresh air from the extracted air
> Discover an example of a commercial building equipped with a MyDATEC dual-flow thermodynamic ventilation system