The adventure began in 1976. Since then, MyDATEC has become the specialist in extract air heat pumps. Let’s take a few lines to trace the development of the company since its creation.
– 1976: The adventure begins with the creation of the company GAC by Xavier Faurite and Alain Berthier. They are both specialized in the distribution of energy saving equipment. The first products presented are solar collectors, electric heating cables and heat pumps.
– 1980-2000: The company develops and specializes in heat pumps on extracted air. For 20 years, we have witnessed the development of this technology.
– 2000: The development continues as a pioneer of thermodynamic double flow ventilation. GAC launches the DATEC brand and at the same time registers the “VMC Thermodynamique” brand.
– 2009: This year marks the launch of the new DATEC RT model.
– 2010: The milestone of 4,000 machines installed in France is reached.
– 2011: The DATEC brand is renamed MyDATEC
– 2012: MyDATEC launches a new image in a quest for modernization. Its new logo appears.
– 2013: MyDATEC obtains the V title for its machines. The so-called Title V procedure is a real asset for companies dealing with heat and cold.
– 2014: MyDATEC launches SMART, the new range of “intelligent” machines.
– 2017 : Complementary systems are integrated into the catalog
– 2020 : CMVs can now be controlled remotely
– 2021 : Relocation of the company’s headquarters to Gleizé (69)
One thing is certain, we still have many years to go to continue writing our history.