MyDATEC test bench for balancing flows
Request a convention on email@example.com
- Certified installer of thermodynamic double flow and network balancing
- Partner representing MyDATEC
- Approval number
- Public concerned: Electricians, Heating engineers, Refrigeration engineers
- Duration: 1 day
- Location: MyDATEC premises + 1st project
- Price: consult us
- Number of people: min 4 – max 8
- Pre-requisites: electrical knowledge, experience in HVAC, building experience
- Teaching tools: equipped installation, MyDATEC airflow bench. Evaluation of the acquired knowledge at the end of the course.
At the end of the training
- Master the MyDATEC products.
- Assimilate refrigeration notions on thermodynamic equipment.
- Integrate the balancing procedure of the air network.
- Master the commissioning of MyDATEC products.
Program of the day
Content of the training
1 – Ventilation as seen by MyDATEC
You will see via a dynamic support the principle of the thermodynamic CMV, the functioning of the system and the elementary rules of installation.
2 – Become a specialist in the installation of MyDATEC products
3 – Master the balancing of an aeraulic network and the commissioning of our products.
4 – Evaluation of your knowledge.
5 – MyDATEC visits you on your construction site during the realization of your project!>
6 – MyDATEC will assist you with your first commissioning
See the article: MyDATEC expert installer training!