Principle of ventilation
Your home is loaded with heat from multiple sources
- The bathroom, for example when you take a shower
- The kitchen, when cooking food
- Household appliances (washing machine, dryer, oven)
- Its occupants simply …
This air loaded with heat energy is generally polluted, and it must be evacuated by rejecting it outside to replace it by new air, coming from outside. This is the principle of ventilation.
Better than a double flow, a new generation of CMV…
While a classic double flow system passively recovers part of the heat contained in the extracted air before rejecting it outside, the MyDATEC thermodynamic ventilation system recovers the heat power of the extracted air, which allows it to actively regulate the temperature of your home.
The system feeds on the heat extracted from the dwelling for the needs of ventilation, wrings out the calories by a patented system of PAC on extracted air and gives them back to a healthy and clean air, before diffusing it in the whole house.
The little extra: summer comfort
Thanks to its heat pump on reversible extracted air, the MyDATEC thermodynamic CMV can also bring a cooling power to your house via the ventilation network.
Thus, MyDATEC provides heating and cooling power to maintain comfort conditions inside the house, while remaining an ecological solution based on renewable energy.
To better understand
Mr. Cédric Kocher, author of the article “Price of a thermodynamic double flow CMV” on the site Travaux|Bricolage.fr, explains:
- What is a thermodynamic double flow CMV
- The principle of operation
- The components of a thermodynamic double flow CMV
- The advantages of a thermodynamic double flow CMV
- Manufacturers of thermodynamic double flow CMV
- Price of a thermodynamic double flow CMV
- Installation cost of a thermodynamic double flow ventilation system
We invite you to read the article if you do not understand how a thermodynamic double flow ventilation system works.
Very well written and relevant, you can also go and read it if you are undecided whether to invest in this equipment or not.
[button link=”https://www.mydatec.com/principe-dune-pompe-a-chaleur/”]The principle of a heat pump (PAC)[/button]